An Elkhart man is in custody on multiple charges after driving Goshen Police in a car chase and he filed early Thursday morning.
Jassan Police stated that policemen tried to stop a car near the intersection of Al-Khart Road and Raith Boulevard at 5:03 am on Thursday morning, because it was in possession of fake license plates and a moving ticket.
The driver of the car, later identified as Clarence Davis, 50, 180 St. Clair Street, Elkhart, reportedly fled the scene in his car, leading the officers in a high-speed chase.
Police said the car chase ended in a construction area at the intersection of US 33 and CR 20, where Davis led the officers in a short pursuit on foot before they were eventually arrested.
Davis was arrested on charges of handling cocaine, resisting law enforcement with a vehicle, resisting law enforcement on foot, leaving the scene of a property damage accident and driving with a suspended driver’s license.
He was transferred to Elkhart County Jail.
• Jassan Police arrested two students of Jassan Secondary School on charges of disorderly fighting while they were at the school at 11:06 am on Thursday. The boys were taken to Elkhart County Juvenile Prison and later released to their parents.
• Rodrigo Castillo Lopez, 26, 1709 Francis Street, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on charges of marijuana possession and three valid warrants after a traffic stop in the Kircher Road and Woodland Drive area at 1:57 am Friday. He was transferred to Elkhart County Jail.
• Tracy DeBoy-Mann, 49, was arrested by Elkhart County deputies for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated after a traffic stop in CR 40, Ind. 19 at 10:15 p.m. Thursday. She was transferred to Elkhart County Jail.
• Nick Hunsberger II, 31, was arrested by Elkhart County Representatives on charges of resisting law enforcement while on block 58000 of CR 23, Gochin, at 9:17 p.m. Thursday. He was transferred to Elkhart County Jail.
• Deante Wilson, 40, was arrested by Elkhart County Representatives on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop in CR District 45 and US 20 at 11:52 p.m. Thursday. He was transferred to Elkhart County Jail.
• A 17-year-old employee of Martin’s Super Market, 1527 Bashor Road, Goshen, called Goshen Police at 2:36 p.m. Thursday to report that his bike was stolen while it was parked at work sometime between 7 a.m. and 2:36 p.m. on Thursday .
• Justin Palmer, 3004 Marshwood Road, Goshen, called Goshen Police at 5:34 p.m. Thursday to report that his bike was stolen from his front yard sometime in the past two days.
• Sukhdeu Singh, Goshen, called Goshen Police at 1:31 a.m. Friday to report that a blue car swerved away from a fuel pump without pushing while at Phillips 66 gas station, 1819 Lincolnway East, Goshen.
• James Miller, representative of Turf Control, 1675 Toledo Road, Elkhart, called Elkhart County Representatives at 7:55 p.m. Thursday to report the theft of multiple items from his business sometime between 11:49 and 11:56 p.m. Wednesday.
• Devon Rhodes called Elkhart County Representatives at 9:48 p.m. Thursday to report that a 2016 Toyota Prius was stolen from the Taco Bell parking lot, 55560 Ash Road, Osceola, while inside the restaurant.
• Evan Riscalvo, Goshen, called Goshen Police at 9:04 a.m. Thursday to report a burglary at his store, Mi Poblanita, 922 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen.
• Alayna Yoder, Goshen, called Goshen Police at 11:11 am Thursday to report the discovery of several fraudulent charges on two debit cards.
• Skyla Cupp, Goshen, called Goshen Police at 3:07 pm Thursday to report the discovery of an unauthorized charge in her Interra Credit Union account.
• Zachary Miller, Joshan, called Goshen Police at 3:52 pm Thursday to report fraudulent activity in his bank account.
• A representative of Trinity Lutheran Church and School, 30888 CR 6, Elkhart, called Elkhart County Representatives at 11:15 a.m. Wednesday to report that fraud occurred between 8 a.m. April 4 through 8 a.m. May 6.
• Blessing Stott, Goshen, called Goshen police at 12:16 p.m. Thursday to report that someone she knew had damaged her vehicle while it was parked at 253 Remington Lane, Gochen.
• Contact a representative of the Elkhart County Work Release, 201 N. Cottage Ave. , Goshen, called Elkhart County deputies at 2:22 p.m. Wednesday to report that Larry Conley, 41, South Bend, failed to return to custody at 3:51 p.m. Tuesday and is now considered absent without permission.
NON-SLIP phone pad for 4-in-1
#Police #news #AlKhart #man #arrested #chasing #walk #Goshen #News